As you all know, by default the mouse cursor is represented by an arrow-shaped icon, but if you want, you can change this design to practically anything.
Windows 11 allows you to change the mouse pointer color and the size of the mouse cursor according to your wishes or needs. In addition, it incorporates several designs of mouse pointers that we can use. If none of the cursor layouts offered by default in Windows 11 are still, Microsoft's operating system also allows the download, installation, and use of third-party mouse pointers / cursors.
On the internet you can find hundreds of totally free cursors / pointers that can be downloaded to your computer and installed in the Windows 11 operating system so that they can be used. These cursors can be very varied, from cartoon characters to various geometric shapes.
That said, in this tutorial we show you in detail how to download, install and use a custom mouse cursor in Windows 11 with any design you can imagine:
How to download, install and change the mouse pointer in Windows 11
1. The first thing you will have to do is download the cursor / mouse pointer that you want to use in Windows 11
2. Once you have navigated through the library of mouse cursors and located the one you want to use in Windows 11, you just have to click on: Download.
3. Generally, a ZIP file will be downloaded which you must extract into a Windows 11 folder or you can also download an .ani or .cur file
4. Now use the keyboard shortcut: Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
5. Here you have to go to: Bluetooth and devices> Mouse
6. Line followed you have to click on the option: Additional mouse settings.
7. This will open a small window in which you will have to go to the tab: Pointers
8. In this tab you have to select the "normal cursor" and click on the button: Browse
9. In the new window you will have to navigate to the cursor that we have just downloaded and select the file: .ani or .cur
10. After clicking Open, you will return to the previous window where you have to apply and accept the changes made.
Date update on 2021-10-19. Date published on 2021-10-19. Category: Computer class Author: Oscar olg Fuente: downloadsource