When we purchase an Apple device, such as iPhone or iPad, and sign in with our Apple account (Apple ID), the device will be linked to your account as property
This will happen with all the devices in which you use your Apple ID and therefore your Apple account can show several linked devices, even those that were once connected and that you may no longer use right now.
The Apple account always shows the devices that are and have been linked with your Apple ID (even devices that have been signed in). This means that your Apple account shows both current devices and devices that were once connected and may not currently be.
But this is not all, as your Apple account will also show all the devices that you have signed in to and not just the Apple devices that you linked your Apple ID to. For example, if we have logged into iCloud with your Apple account from the web browser of your Windows computer; This device will be registered in your Apple account.
Therefore, we can say that the list of linked devices can be named as: List of trusted devices. Fortunately, the Apple account allows users to remove devices from this list of linked computers or on which your Apple ID has been used.
In this tutorial we will show you in detail how to remove devices from the list of devices linked to your Apple account (Apple ID):
How to delete a device linked to your Apple account (iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC)
1. Open the Settings app
2. Once here, you have to click on your Apple username (Apple ID)
3. Line followed you will have to scroll to the bottom of the next screen.
4. Here you will find the list of devices that you have signed in with your Apple ID.
5. Select any of the devices and on the next screen you will have to select: Remove from account
6. A small window will appear in which you will have to confirm the deletion by clicking on the red button: Delete
7. From this moment on, the device will be removed from the list of paired devices in your Apple account.
How to remove devices from the list of linked devices of your Apple account from the web browser.
1. Open your computer's web browser.
2. Go to: https://appleid.apple.com/
3. Here use your Apple account credentials to log in.
4. When you have logged in with your Apple ID, you will access all the information of your user account in which you will have to scroll down until you find the section: Devices
5. This section shows all the devices on which you have signed in with your Apple account. Click on the device you want to remove from this list.
6. A small window will automatically appear in which you will have to select the option: Remove from account.
7. From this point on, the device will no longer be shown in the list of paired devices.
Date update on 2021-07-19. Date published on 2021-07-19. Category: Computer class Author: Oscar olg Fuente: downloadsource