The function of connecting Spotify to Discord, even allows us to create a listening event and invite your friends.
Linking your Spotify account with your Discord account is available from any device on which the communication platform and music streaming service can be installed and used.
The connection between your Spotify account and Discord is really simple, although not all users know how to do it since to be honest, the functionality is somewhat hidden within the Settings of the Discord program.
However, it should be noted that in order to connect Spotify with your Discord account, you must have a Spotify Premium subscription.
In this tutorial we show you step by step how to link your Spotify account with your Discord account to be able to broadcast music on the communication platform:
How to connect Spotify to Discord from the Android or iPhone app.
1. Open the Discord app on your iPhone or Android.
2. Swipe from the left side of the screen to the right.
3. When the channels and direct messages section are displayed, you will have to click on your icon or profile photo located at the bottom of the screen.
4. This takes you to a new screen where you will have to select the option: Connections
5. You will be placed in a new screen where you will have to select the option: Add
6. This will bring up a list of apps and services that you can connect to Discord.
7. From among the apps shown in this list, you will have to select: Spotify
8. Line followed you will have to log into your Spotify account with your username and password
9. After logging in, you will have to accept the terms and conditions of the service.
10. The message that the connection was successful will now be displayed. In the Connections section, you can now customize 2 settings such as: Show in profile and Show Spotify as your status.
11. Now, participants on the Discord servers you have joined will be able to see what you are listening to on Spotify. If these users wish, they can use the "Play on Spotify" button to listen to this song in its own Spotify app.
How to connect Spotify to Discord on PC
1. Open the Discord desktop program on your PC.
2. Click on the gear icon located at the bottom left of the screen.
3. In User Settings, select the option: Connections
4. Now on the right side of the screen, you have to click on the Spotify app
5. A website will open in your browser where you will have to log in with your Spotify account.
6. Accept the terms and conditions and a connection confirmation screen will be displayed automatically.
7. Now from the Discord Connections section you can also configure this connection.
Date update on 2021-10-19. Date published on 2021-10-19. Category: Computer class Author: Oscar olg Fuente: downloadsource