As if that were not enough, Instagram users can also share any of the effects found, used or saved in your gallery. This gives the possibility that the user who receives it can use it or save it in their own Instagram effects gallery.
Where are the effects saved in the Instagram effects gallery (iPhone or Android)?
1. Open the Instagram app
2. Access the section add a Stories
3. In the tool carousel you will have to select: History or Reels
4. This will show all the effects that you can use or apply to your stories, from which you must select one of them.
5. This will start the effect being applied in real time and the name and creator of the effect / filter will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
6. After clicking on said effect name, a menu will be displayed, which you must scroll to the top of the screen so that the menu is displayed in full.
7. In this menu you will have to select the option: Explore effects gallery.
8. Now you will see all the effects available on Instagram, however to see only the ones we have in our gallery, you will have to click on the label: Saved.
9. It will be on this last screen that only the Instagram effects that you have been saving in your effects gallery will be shown to use them later.
How to use effects saved in your gallery on Instagram stories (iPhone or Android)
1. Open the Instagram app
2. Go to the Create a New Story screen.
3. In the tools you will have to select: Stories
4. Now when the effects and filters carousel is displayed, you will have to move the carousel from the left to the right of the screen.
Note: The filters to the left of the shutter (take photo button) are the effects that have been saved in your gallery.
5. Here you will only have to choose the desired effect and the effect will automatically be applied to the image or face captured by the camera in real time.
6. Now you just have to take the photo or video and continue the process of publishing the Instagram Story which will have the effect applied.
How to use effects saved in your gallery on Instagram Reels (iPhone or Android)
1. Open the Instagram app and access the Reels section.
2. Click on the camera button at the top left to create a new Reel.
3. Now in the left menu of the screen you will have to select the option: Effects
4. The filter / effect carousel should be slid from the right to the left.
5. In the last position you will find the option that we must select: Examine effects
6. In the upper left part, access the Saved tab.
7. Here you must select the effect you want to apply to your Reel.
8. When the effect is being applied in real time, you just have to take your Reel by clicking on the camera-shaped button and voila, you can publish it.
Important Note: It should be noted that Stories and Reels effects are independent which means that Stories effects cannot be used in Reels and Reels effects are not compatible with Instagram Stories.
How to remove effects from Instagram saved effects gallery (iPhone or Android)
1. Open Instagram on Android or iPhone
2. Access the Stories creation screen
3. Go to the Stories tool and select any of the effects located on the left side of the effect carousel.
4. When the effect is shown you will have to click on the name of said filter.
5. A menu will be displayed in which you will have to click on the icon in the shape of a Pennant (Saved Effect).
6. As soon as the fill of said icon disappears (Save Effect), the effect will no longer be present in your effect gallery.
How to save Instagram effects or filters to your effects gallery (iPhone or Android)
1. Open an Instagram Story or Reels for which you want to save an effect.
2. Click on the name of the effect.
3. When the menu corresponding to the effect is displayed, you will have to click on the option: Save Effect.
4. Now this effect will be saved and will be available from the saved effect gallery.
1. Open your Instagram app and access the Stories or Reels creation screen
2. Slide the Effects Carousel all the way to the right.
3. Select the last option: Magnifying glass icon
4. This will give you access to all the Instagram effects available at that time.
5. Select any of the effects.
6. When the effect is shown you will have to click on the icon in the shape of a Pennant.
7. When the flag is completely white it will mean that this effect will be in the effects gallery of your Instagram.
Date update on 2021-10-19. Date published on 2021-10-19. Category: Computer class Author: Oscar olg Fuente: downloadsource