The apps on your iPhone receive constant updates in order to incorporate new functions, solve errors, improve their performance and even adapt to new updates to the iOS operating system.
This is why iPhone app developers strongly advise always installing the latest updates to their apps. Therefore, if you don't know how to update your iPhone apps or if you have the updates disabled, you can still update them manually.
This function is highly recommended as it allows your iPhone to keep all the apps updated as soon as a new version of the app you have installed is available in the App Store.
However, there are many iPhone users who like to have full control of their devices and apps installed on it and that is why they disable automatic updates. Sometimes iPhone users are delighted with a specific version of their apps and that is why they do not want them to be updated if they do not decide it manually.
Apps that are not updated on your iPhone can continue to function correctly for a long time, but it is true that after a certain period of time certain functionalities may be affected or even stop working. It is at this point that users can decide to update the app, but only this specific app and not all of them.
Updating apps on iPhone is something simple, however not all users know how to do it manually.
How to update your iPhone apps with iOS manually.
1. Unlock your iPhone
2. Open the app: Apple Store
3. Once here, click on the icon or profile photo of your Apple account (upper right corner)
4. You will be directed to a new screen which you will have to drag continuously for several seconds towards the bottom.
5. After several seconds you will be able to release the screen, which will cause the search for new updates of the apps installed on your iPhone.
6. When the search is finished, you will see how the top of the recently updated apps will now show the apps that are pending to be updated.
7. To update them manually and specifically, you only have to click on the button next to them with the name: Update.
8. If you want to update them all at once, you just have to click on the option at the top: Update All.
Done, this is the way to update iPhone apps manually and individually
Date update on 2021-10-19. Date published on 2021-10-19. Category: Computer class Author: Oscar olg Fuente: downloadsource