After a month of testing testing the function of removing followers without blocking them, Twitter is finally rolling out this function to all of its users.
Twitter's support page announced last month that the company was making it easy to remove a follower or, as it explains, "be the curator of your own follower list." After testing with limited groups, Twitter is now rolling out this feature to all users.
That if, for now, can only be done from the web version. The same goes for the ability to schedule Tweets . For now we can do it if we access our account from Safari . Do the test yourself.
How to remove a follower on Twitter:
This is what Twitter support shared on his official account:
Now we explain how to delete a follower. Just follow these steps:
- Go to your profile and click Followers.
- Click on the three-dot icon of the follower you want to delete.
- Now click on the new function «Delete this follower».
In the following image we show you the option:
New Features Possibly Coming to Twitter:
In addition to this new feature, according to a Bloomberg report last month, Twitter is also working on a few more ideas, which the company calls "social privacy" enhancements. All that we name below are concepts that have not yet started the tests:
- Archived Tweets : The company is considering the ability to hide posts after 30, 60, and 90 days, or hide tweets after a full year.
- Hide tweets you liked : Let no one else see what you liked. Users will soon be able to set who can see which tweets they have liked.
- Leave Conversations : Users will be given the option to withdraw from a public conversation on Twitter.
Do you find these improvements interesting? Can you delete followers without blocking them? What do you think of this function?
Date update on 2021-10-18. Date published on 2021-10-18. Category: Computer class Author: Oscar olg Fuente: apperlas